Nancy CRR is an institution depending on Grand Nancy metropolitan area. It is currently directed by Olivier Périn.
Installed in buildings formerly belonging to the Manufacture des Tabacs, it is a successful model of industrial premise rehabilitation.
The CRR provides specialised art education in the fields of music, dance and acting.
Our masterclasses take advantage of the entire space offered by the CRR for the classes and students' personal work, as well as concerts and final auditions, at the end of the course.
Program of The Flute Spirit
A unique concept for all flute lovers!
All those registered for the Flute Spirit session participate in the program prepared by an exceptional and passionate teaching team:
- individual lessons with Alice SZYMANSKI, professor at the Toulouse CRR
- Masterclasses with Mathilde CALDERINI, solo flute at the Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio-France and teacher at the Ecole Supérieure Musique et Danse de Lille
- the Flute Orchestra, small ensembles, group lessons in 'Crossflute' technique and personal work supervised with Céline CLÉMENT (Conservatories of Meudon and Fontenay-aux-Roses), Joëlle CROCKEY (Conservatory of Lille), and Leslie RICHMOND (Conservatory of Foix-Varilhes)
- And the surprise participation of Nathanaël CARRÉ, principal flute of the Staatsorchester Stuttgart and professor at the MZ Baden-Württemberg
Trainees can attend all Flute Spirit courses and other courses, with the agreement of the teachers concerned.
All trainees can access the conservatory's work studios, subject to availability (please note, the conservatory is large but not expandable, capacity is limited). The "work studio without piano" option (€100) guarantees a minimum duration of 5 hours per day (2 trainees maximum per studio between 8:30 a.m. and 7:45 p.m.).
Trainees without the "work studio with piano" option have access to the work rooms from 8:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. depending on availability and for a period adapted to the number of people.
The planning of Flute Spirit lessons and activities will be defined by the staff of teachers at the beginning of the session. The exact number of lesson hours depends on the pedagogical functioning of Flute Spirit
Intended for all flautists, the Flute Spirit concept offers you an exceptional session dedicated to the most beautiful of instruments! To share your passion with other flautists and achieve your goals: improve your playing, discover another pedagogy, discover and meet other teachers, prepare for a competition... . The Flute Spirit program promises to be very intense, but if you have a huge appetite, you can complete it with one or more options.
The Flute Spirit
- Individual lessons with Alice SZYMANSKI
- Masterclasses with Mathilde CALDERINI
- Flute orchestra
- Flute ensembles
- Technical lessons ‘Crossflûte’ with Céline
CLÉMENT, Joëlle CROCKEY and Leslie
- Possibility to attend other classes*
- Tickets for all Nancyphonies festival concerts**
- Piano accompanists for non-pianists***
*with teachers' agreement
**subject to availability
***fixed duration depending on instruments